This post was most recently updated on July 30th, 2017
We all want to get ahead. We all want to succeed. We don’t want to fail. But we rarely take action. Very few of us are ready to pay the price.
21 Dhaval Gajera quotes.
Image credit for quotes: YourQuote.
1. See yourself what you would like to be known for rather than your current position. – Dhaval Gajera.
2. When I followed my interests, it made me feel good. So that’s what I am supposed to do in future if I want to be happy. – Dhaval Gajera.
3. When you are stuck in same routine for months, you stop seeing new opportunities. – Dhaval Gajera.
4. Just because you spent 4 years studying a subject doesn’t mean you have to spend the rest 40 years suffering it. – Dhaval Gajera.
5. The only thing that is stopping you from where you are to where you want to go is your comfort zone. – Dhaval Gajera.
6. What made me happy was not regular pay check I got but the passion I had on the side and the effort I was putting to make that passion come to life. – Dhaval Gajera.
7. If you wait to figure out everything before starting anything, it will never happen. – Dhaval Gajera.
8. Whatever it is that you want to do, do it today because you can handle the pain of trying hard now but you won’t be able to handle the pain of regret later. – Dhaval Gajera.
9. Do not lower your expectations in order to avoid hurt. Instead, keep your expectations high and learn to tackle with disappointments. – Dhaval Gajera.
10. 80% of people work for money. The rest are called successful people. – Dhaval Gajera.
11. 90% of our tasks are postponed because we wait till the day gets over to finish them. – Dhaval Gajera.
12. Focus on doing small things consistently rather than a big thing once a while. – Dhaval Gajera.
13. You can be impatient and get fewer results or you can be patient and enjoy more than you desired. The choice is totally yours. – Dhaval Gajera.
14. You have to persist when others give up. Remember this. Always. – Dhaval Gajera.
15. If you agree that the person you were few years ago will take advice from the person you are now, you have made a clear progress in life. – Dhaval Gajera.
16. Don’t be afraid to stand out for who you really are. – Dhaval Gajera.
17. When I don’t take action in spite of doubt and fear, I lose 100%. – Dhaval Gajera.
18. There is no better satisfaction than doing the things you said you’ll do. – Dhaval Gajera.
19. You don’t get lucky. You choose to be lucky. – Dhaval Gajera.
20. When you select a career, it not only affects you but many people who depend on your work. – Dhaval Gajera.
21. Taking personal responsibility is the major difference between the best and the rest. -Dhaval Gajera.
22. Curiosity is the primary fuel that drives lifelong education. – Dhaval Gajera.
Do you want a free book describing 30 greatest life lessons to chase your dreams?